Environmental Biotechnology and Sustainability Research Group
Ensuring a healthy and safe environment through research and development
- An umbrella body for research in academic and clinical neurosciences in the University of Benin and the University of Benin Teaching Hospital
- To develop a framework for biological control science and to transfer research output to the people through community engagement.
- To help curb food losses and scarcity due to poor storage facilities and disease.
- Pollution studies, risk assessment and impacts, laboratory and field ecotoxicological assays, Ecosystem Management, Food, water and energy security
- To address the challenges posed to the society by orofacial clefts, infections, trauma, neoplasm and the menace of inappropriate use of Drug use among vulnerable populations
- To create an enabling environment for the commercial health workers (CSWs) to be treated with equal respect with a mission to help the diverse commercial sex workers in Nigeria live a healthy sexual and reproductive life
Statistical Research Group
To awaken the interests and create good exposure for researchers in Statistics in the African sub-region
- The group undertake basic and clinical research to develop enhanced dental care and oral health which will ultimately improve human happiness and overall quality of life